+44 (0) 1638 716001
It is the policy of Witton Chemical Company Limited to develop and manufacture products to fully satisfy our customer’s requirement. As part of achieving this, the organisation will maintain a Quality Management system appropriate to the needs of the organisation, its customers and stakeholders, which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001.
Our Quality policy:
- Enables us to develop and manufacture products to fully satisfy our customer’s requirements, whilst complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Emphasises that quality, continual improvement and customer satisfaction are the responsibility of each employee.
- Is to implement measurements across the business to establish the performance of processes and to provide a basis for their improvement.
- Recognises that continuous improvement in quality, service, and consequently customer satisfaction, is the key to our current and continued success.
To achieve these objectives:
- The quality policy is fully endorsed by Senior Management who will ensure that it is communicated, understood and implemented.
- Our Quality Management System is reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
- We are committed to continuous improvement, thus enabling the organisation to maintain an effective and up to date Quality Management System.
- The Senior Management team ensures that the adequate and appropriate resources necessary for the achievement of Quality are available.
- Internal communication and staff training are designed to promote quality awareness and a culture of continuous improvement. The organisation recognises that training is an important skills investment.
- The understanding of, and the commitment to this policy by Senior Management and staff is vital to the effective operation and maintenance of the Quality Management System. All staff, including Senior Management, are made aware of the quality standards required and are actively involved in the pursuance of continual improvement.